Message from the Land Services Director
In 2008, the Crow Wing County Board consolidated 5 separate county departments into a single Land Services Department to improve services and reduce spending. Providing excellent customer service is the foundation of our new streamlined department. Whether it’s protecting our natural resources, fairly valuing property as part of the property tax process, or managing public lands for recreation and forestry, we are devoted to professional, efficient, and effective programs and services.
- 2020 Land Services Year End Report
- 2019 Land Services Year End Report
- 2018 Land Services Year End Report Opens a New Window.
- 2017 Land Services Year End Report Opens a New Windo Opens a New Window.
- 2016 Land Services Year End Report Opens a New Window.
Programs & Services
Land Services is comprised of 3 programs and services:
- Environmental : Addressing, land subdivisions, land use permits, septic systems, solid waste management, stormwater management, surveying, water planning, forest management and recreation.
- Assessing : Valuation and classification process, homestead classification, property tax reduction programs, and your right to be heard.
- Customer Services : Accept real estate documents for recording, property search, property transfers, parcel consolidation, land sales and vital records.
We want to provide you with excellent customer service!
To help us measure our success, please comment Opens a New Window. on the service you received.
Being Minnesota’s favorite place.
Serve well. Deliver value. Drive results.
Be responsible. Treat people right. Build a better future.
We look forward to working with you!